|Name||JO Cosmetics Co., Ltd.|
|Representative||Yutaka Fukuda, President|
|Main products||Cosmetics (makeup and skincare), quasi-drugs|
|Main export countries||USA, China, EU, ASEAN, South Korea, Taiwan|
|Offices/Plants||Tokyo (Omori), Saitama (Hanyu)|
|Organizations||Tokyo Cosmetic Industry Association|
Technology-led OEM manufacturing services in support of customers’ brands in the cosmetics and quasi-drug industry, ranging from product planning to research, development and production
|November1987||JO Cosmetics established|
|February1988||Start of operations at Head Office Plant|
|March1993||Completion of Head Office building|
|May1993||Business partnership in France|
|June1995||Business partnership in USA|
|September1995||Start of operations at Hanyu Plant|
|February2000||ISO 9001 certification|
|July2012||Start of operations at Tokyo Plant|
|January2014||ISO 22716 certification (Cosmetics GMP)|
- We will undertake environmental activities and make every effort to protect the environment.
- We will do everything we can to minimize the environmental impact of our activities.
- We will make the most of precious resources and energy.
- We will comply with all environmental legislation and strive to raise awareness.
- We will work in partnership with local communities and society as a whole.
We provide our customers with products that guarantee satisfaction.
- Legal compliance
- Precise delivery dates and volumes
- Appropriate level of quality and service in line with customers’ requirements
- Reduced costs and labor
- All responsibilities carried out
- We comply with laws and regulations of fair trade, fair competition and prohibition of private monopolization.
- We don’t provide or accept gifts or reception that may cause distrust regarding our fairness.
Completed in March 1993, our Head Office is home to both our sales and research divisions.
Our Tokyo Plant is equipped with a full range of facilities to meet customers’ varied needs, from makeup to skincare.
Our Hanyu Plant is equipped with huge vacuum emulsification tanks and a full range of filling equipment, enabling it to handle mass production.
Head Office Plant
Our Head Office Plant mainly manufactures foundation, eye shadow and other makeup products, but is also equipped to handle small-lot orders. Powder products are manufactured on a dedicated floor capable of handling the entire process. As well as manufacturing products quickly, this enables us to rigorously control the environment, so as to prevent powders from getting out and contaminants from getting in.